1) Can you believe this is the same Marcia Clark who was the prosecutor during the Simpson murder trial, which case was a prime example of justice denied to victims. Everybody and his uncle knew that the man was guilty....yet he walked away free. Marcia Clark did her very best, IMO. If you compare her pics from that time to the woman in the vid below .... it's stunning. I can't get over it.
2) Palin hater and rabid leftie John Cleese says that he no longer considers London an English city. Duh !!!! BTW, the same goes for Toronto.... it's no longer a Canadian city.
3) PajamasMedia has this exposure on the DOJ, where a source inside the DOJ, among other statements, said:
To say things are different under Obama and Holder would be an understatement. Many of the people I work with at Justice now see CAIR not just as political allies, but ideological allies. They believe they are fighting the same revolution. It’s scary. And Congress and the American people need to know this is going on.
scary times indeed !! via: ACT
4) The madness of the UK Britain is spending £1.4 billion a year on "badly targeted" ... and "patronising" European Union projects including dancing lessons for young Africans and a job centre in Mali that only found work for six people
5) Have you heard of a bride donning her wedding dress in the church aisle itself ? Waiting for the bride at the altar, Fr Tim Codling began to realise that something wasn't quite right when he saw her at the back of the church pulling her wedding dress out of a black bin-liner.....
6) No .... I am not mean enough to keep saying "I told you so" on second thoughts, why deny it ...yes, I am that mean and that nasty. So ... yup ... I told you so.
7) Taliban ... dear fellows, how's the killing going? Very well... sukhran for asking. Another suicide bomber murders five NATO and four Afghan soldiers. When are our boys and girls coming back to Canada from that hellhole? Let the blood thirsty "ordinary" Afghans who are no better than the Taliban, take on each other. Five NATO and four Afghan soldiers killed in Gamberi desert
8) Your friend wants to make friends with your sworn enemy. What do you do? You can sulk and you can fume but it won't do you any good .... because your friend and your enemy have the same DNA and you are an infidel and will always be an infidel. Case closed.
9) Hamas is a puppet of Iran... some select few making use of our brains, know that. Now Abbas declares it to the world...the dhimmi part of the world ...who will still remain dhimmi even if the truth is pushed up their noses. Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas said Friday .... that Iran has ordered the Islamist movement Hamas not to reconcile with its long-time foe and his secular party, Fatah
10) How's the killing going in Syria? Very well .... thanks for asking. Human rights groups say Syrian security forces used “heavy fire” against anti-government protesters in the city of Homs overnight. Amateur film posted on the internet purports to show events unfolding as the authorities tried to disperse the crowd.
11) And, how's the civil war going in Libya? Very well on both sides, many more dead bodies today, thanks for asking. Female Colombian snipers suspected of belonging to the Marxist guerilla group FARC are fighting as mercenaries defending Colonel Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, according to rebel forces
12) New kind of Criminal Offence? Never heard of anything so weird and sadistic.
13) If you mourn the loss of a loved one, you are mentally depressed. Capice ? So .... if you don't want to be labelled a nutcase, better not shed any tears for the loss of loved ones. Be like a robot. Human grief could soon be diagnosed as a mental disorder .”.........under a proposal critics fear could lead to mood-altering pills being pushed for “mourning
14) How's the killing going in Yemen? Very well ... sukhran for asking. Yemen ...At least one protester died . .....in clashes with security forces and plainclothes government supporters here in the capital on Tuesday. Security forces also fired on a demonstration in the central city of Taiz, killing one protester and wounding two others, according to witnesses and a doctor at the demonstration’s field hospital
15) Moslem girl from Chicago might have already become a victim of honor killing. h/t: Irene
16) Dirt poor moslems live in the surroundings of one of the richest mosques in the world. That's the moslem way.
17) British Muslims for Israel ... yeh ...you read that right. h/t: Steve
18) Dry Bones blog has a great Passover gift for his visitors.