1) I was doing some research on a stock I hold of a company that has interests in Mali, and came across this interesting snippet where the Mali women protested against equal rights for women. Yes, you read that right .... "AGAINST equal rights"
"We have to stick to the Koran," Ms Dembele told the BBC's Focus on Africa programme. "A man must protect his wife, a wife must obey her husband."
"It's a tiny minority of women here that wants this new law - the intellectuals. The poor and illiterate women of this country - the real Muslims - are against it," she added.....
Mindsets like these, is one of the reasons why I strongly feel that our efforts in Afghanistan will come to nought. The majority of the moslem women want to be treated like slaves. Who are we to tell them different ? These women probably gave Westerners the idea for sexual bondage, sadism and whatever else such practices are called.
As we do not want to see such a slavish mentality in our own nation, the remedy is to stop moslem migration like yesterday. But will anyone pay any heed? Nobody gives a damn, until it is too late and a forced change comes only after bloodshed. Even after we see the on-going strifes in the moslem lands, our Immigration know-it-alls will still import moslems into Canada in 10s of 1000s.
2) 10% of determined revolutionaries can bring it about a successful revolt. Saudi Arabia has only 10% of the Iamamadjacket kind of moslems in their eastern province from where the world gets most of it's oil and that 10% is all hopping and hot to go grab their 72 virgins.
Keep enough popcorn on hand folks. The next few weeks will be interesting to watch.
Note of caution to our Canadian know-it-all politicians: Within a few more years the moslem population in Canada, if you calculate both the legal immigrants and the illegal ones, will reach 10% and over. Familiarize yourselves with shariah laws and do some bending exercises in order to better lick butts and also become more flexible to bang your foreheads on the ground in submission to Allah... the storekeeper of countless virgins.
3) Some years ago, a learned man I happen to know, said "The way the world is headed, very soon there will be licenses issued for a person to marry their pet dog or cat." I had laughed at that as any of us would have. However, the degradation going on in our society ... and at the breakneck speed that it is happening, nothing is too far-fetched when it comes to depravity. This incident in one of the leading universities in the USA regarding a sex toy and copulation in a Human Sexuality class in front of more than 100 students tells us that we are truly headed in a downward spiral.
4) Only tough and severe sentences will send a message to those wishing Canada and Canadians even the slightest bit of harm. We definitely don't want our fellow citizens plotting to kill, maim and bring havoc to us and to our country. Shareef Abdelhaleem, the final member of the Toronto 18 .........to be sentenced for his crimes, has been handed a life sentence with no chance of parole for 10 years
5) That Obama, he takes the cake. Appointing Muslim Bros to key positions.... what is the man thinking?