1) Judges cannot give a firm ruling on religious headwear. Canadian judges, especially the ones in Ontario have buried whatever little brains and guts they had in the first place, and buried them 100 ft underground alongwith their dignity and integrity. This panel of 3 judges are the dumbest of the lot by a long mile. Give this ruling a bit of time and see how others who are not of the moslem faith will insist on covering their faces in court for a variety of other reasons. This kind of ruling is exactly how the flood gates of depravity and insantiy are allowed into a democratic society by dhimmis of the worst sort. Remember the Sikh turbans ruling for the RCMP. The Sikhs look like clowns in those, better suited in circuses than in a police force.
2) PETA died and went to hell ....Whoever it was that gave us the the word "Hypocrite" must have looked into the future and seen PETA and Greenspeace prancing around being two-faced and invented the word with these two in mind. Certain rules for certain folks and their animals and certain rules for animals at the mercy of certain folks. Shame on PETA and shame on all who are collaborating in the non-stun practice, including our very own Maple Foods and Loblaws of Canada.
...And by the way, this doesn’t mean that we should ignore no-stun ritual slaughter. Last week I watched another graphic video from a slaughterhouse, this time comparing Halal slaughter-with-no-stunning to Halal slaughter-with-electrical- pre-stunning. You don’t need to be a scientist with complicated brain monitoring equipment to work out which method is more humane.
3) Description of a Leftie = What's good for me is not good for you ...Pam Geller admits that she finally agrees with Obama on something. Heh !!! ...Obama warned Thursday that “groups that receive foreign money are spending huge sums to influence American elections, and they won’t tell you where the money for their ads come from.” He also said that “just this week, we learned that one of the largest groups paying for these ads regularly takes in money from foreign corporations.”.....
4) 11 countries sue Arizona with White House blessings ... Yeh... I know. You don't know whether to laugh or cry. That's how deplorable the state of affairs has detoriated to down south. Latin American countries of Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru and Chile have filed suits.
5) Mark Levin is the best ranter there is. I make it a point to listen to him now and then, if nothing else it makes me laugh aloud. Listen to how his voice will suddenly go down several decibels and that's when you have to brace yourself because after that he comes back with added vigor and a forceful blast. Here he is blasting Obama and gang.