Tuesday, August 30, 2011
There must be umpteen number of more crimes but I don't have the time to sift through newspapers and police news releases for cities other than my own, Toronto. If readers from big cities like Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Montreal,etc. come across muslim crime reports, please send me the links.
66) The hunt is on for a 35-year-old drifter believed to have killed a Toronto teen and dumped her body at the side of a gravel road near Uxbridge, Ont.
After two weeks of "working around the clock," Durham homicide detectives have released the name and a photo of a man who was allegedly behind the mysterious slaying of Margarita Shumakova, 18. Babak Ghanad, of no fixed address, is wanted for first-degree murder in the North York, Ont., girl's death. ....
67) Abdul Malik Rustam had only been in Canada for only two months before his wife, Shaher Bano Shahdady, rented a Toronto apartment of her own. Around midnight on July 22, police say, Mr. Rustam found his way in and strangled her. Neighbours reported hearing a child’s screams for 15 minutes, and then silence. Ms. Shahdady’s father discovered her body the next day. According to Toronto police, the couple’s 2-year-old son had been left alone with Ms. Shahdady’s body for more than 12 hours.
68) Authorities in Surrey should have acted more quickly to hunt down a violent fugitive before he allegedly sexually assaulted a woman in a White Rock park, a recovery house manager says.
It took four days after Dardan Elbasani fled his court-appointed residence at Vision Quest Recovery House before a warrant was issued to arrest him, and that's too long, said Jim O'Rourke, who runs the house.
"If he was stopped and seen earlier, that wouldn't have happened, and this woman wouldn't be a victim," O'Rourke told CTV News.
69} They’ve spent years trying to clear their names from any suggestion of terrorist ties. But a CSIS document leaked to Montreal’s French-language newspaper La Presse now suggests why Abousfian Abdelrazik and Adil Charkaoui have been terrorism suspects for so long in the eyes of the federal government. The La Presse report says CSIS intercepted a phone conversation between the two men in the summer of 2000. In the CSIS document the newspaper describes, the two men reportedly discuss a plot to blow up an airplane travelling between Montreal and France using explosives hidden in a keychain.
70) ...Niagara police said when officers arrived after a number of frantic 911 calls from inside the market patrons were struggling to hold one suspect.
Nima Malek, 20, of Richmond Hill, is charged with aggravated assault, discharging a firearm with intent, robbery with a firearm, possession of a dangerous weapon, assault causing bodily harm, tampering with a serial number, unauthorized possession of a firearm and three counts of breach of a recognizance and being disguised with intent.....
71) Ottawa police issued a Canada-wide warrant for Liban Sheikhadem Wednesday morning. Sheikhadem, 26, is wanted for one count of second degree murder in connection to the death of Henry Belmore on July 31, 2011.
72) Police said the cyclist, who was possibly targeted, was then assaulted by both suspects.
Police said the victim lost consciousness after the attack, but eventually found his way back to the roadway where he was spotted by a passerby. The victim was transported to Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police describe one suspect as a male with a dark complexion, approximately six feet tall and with dark hair. He was wearing dark athletic pants and a white t-shirt at the time. Police did not release a description of the second suspect. Police said they believe the suspects were speaking Arabic at the time of the incident........
73) A seven-year-old investigation of the export of crystal meth from Toronto to Japan has finally yielded arrests.
Nearly 30 kilograms and $19 million worth of crystal meth was seized by Japanese authorities at Narita Airport in 2004. In project “Rising Sun,” police forces spanning two continents have since been investigating the export of narcotics from Toronto to Japan. The Toronto police drug squad, the Canada Border Services Agency, the RCMP and Japanese police investigated three men allegedly connected to the major crystal methamphetamine shipment.
One of the accused allegedly fled Canada at the time and a country-wide warrant was issued for his arrest. In July 2011, he was arrested in California during a traffic stop and returned to Canada to face charges. On Wednesday, Mansour Boroumand, 52, of California; Masih Boroumand, 47, of Thornhill; and Massoud Feizabadi, 41, of Toronto were each charged with possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking and exportation of a controlled substance
74) Wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for charges of sexual assault, sexual interference, invite to sexual touching, uttering threats and several counts of unauthorized possession of a firearm/ammunition. Hossein MAREJNEJAD was born in Iran. He previously worked at and owned a convenience store and an Iranian restaurant.
75) Wanted on a Canada Wide Warrant for 2 Sexual Assaults and for Sexual Interference with a Person Under 14. On February 25, 2005, Richmond RCMP were made aware of a local limousine driver, Morteza IZADIFAR who was luring at risk teenagers to spend time with him by providing free limousine rides, cash and alcohol. He often entertained these youths in his Vancouver apartment and engaged in inappropriate sexual activities. It is estimated that these activities occurred between 1999-2002.
76) Wanted on a Canada-Wide Warrant for First Degree Murder and Fail to Stop After Accident Causing Death. On March 31 2000, Omar Mohamed MOALIN was involved in an altercation with two men in a bar in Toronto. The bar owner asked the men involved to leave and MOALIN proceeded to his car across the street. When the other men exited the bar, MOALIN u-turned his car and accelerated towards them, striking Sergio Marra and killing him instantly.
77) Feisal Galbat, 51, of North York is accused of groping a female passenger. When she fled, he allegedly locked a male passenger in the cab and forced him to perform a sexual act before he could escape.
The imam of a Toronto mosque facing 13 charges of sexual assault. Also, here's the news release on this scum from the Toronto Police Services.
78) On Sunday, August 21, 2011, at 6:22 p.m., officers were on patrol in the Eglinton Avenue West/Royal York Road area.It is alleged that: officers stopped a vehicle for an HTA offence and, during their investigation, smelled marijuana coming from within the vehicle, further investigation resulted in the seizure of a quantity of marijuana, a pistol magazine that contained several rounds of ammunition and a flick knife. Ali Kitchlew, 29, of Brampton, has been charged.
79) The Toronto Police Service, Drug Squad – Major Project Section continued the investigation and identified three men alleged to be responsible for organizing the shipment. A Canada Wide Arrest Warrant was issued for one of the men who had fled Canada to avoid prosecution. In July 2011, he was arrested in California during a traffic stop. He was returned to Canada to face the original charges. Assistance was also received from the RCMP International Office. On Wednesday, August 17, 2011, Mansour Boroumand, 52, of California; Masih Boroumand, 47, of Thornhill; and Massoud Feizabadi, 41, of Toronto; were each charged.
80) Ottawa cops have issued a Canada-wide warrant for an Ottawa man wanted in the murder of Henry Belmore, 27 who was stabbed to death early July 31. Police are seeking Liban Sheikhadem, 26. He will face a charge of second degree murder. Investigators have reason to believe Sheikhadem may have fled the country. He is described as black, with dark hair, 6-feet-tall and 146 pounds.
via: CIR and h/t: MF