Minister Jason Kenney and the powers-that-be .... are you guys still doing the Rip Van Winkle???????? How many more have to take their last dirt nap before you decide to use whatever little commonsense hopefully still exists in the Canadian govt corridors and put an end to Muslim immigration????
On Saturday, July 14, 2012, at 2 a.m.... It is alleged that: − a 21−year−old woman left a nightclub with the accused, who was known to her − as the two talked, the accused became aggressive and dragged her into an alley off Queen Street West, east of Spadina Avenue, and sexually assaulted her − the woman screamed for help and officers patrolling the area heard her screams − the officers looked down the alley and saw the accused sexually assaulting the woman
Hamza Al−Motawakel, 22, of Hamilton, was arrested and has been charged with Sexual Assault.
232) On Monday, July 16, 2012, at 10:40 p.m., police responded to multiple calls for a shooting on Danzig Street.
On Thursday, July 19, 2012, Nahom Tsegazab, 19, of Toronto, was charged with Reckless Discharge Firearm. He is remanded in custody The investigation is ongoing.
(blogger's note: This guy is one of the wounded and is not considered (not yet anyway) to be the shooter(s) responsible for the deaths at the block party.)
233) On Monday July 18, 2012, the Toronto Police Service received a call for fraud at the Ministry of Transportation testing centre, in the Keele Street/Sheppard Avenue area. It is alleged that:
− the accused was using a forged South African passport and driver’s licence to obtain an Ontario driver’s licence.
On Monday, July 18, 2012, Ali Yussif Ewais, 65, no fixed address, was arrested and charged with: 1. Utter Forged Documents 2. Utter Forged Passport 3. Possession of Property Obtained by Crime
234) At about 1:45 a.m. on July 15, 2012, a patrol officer stopped a vehicle with a driver and five passengers in the St. Laurent area. Upon further investigation, a gun was seized and all of the vehicle occupants were arrested.
Ikemefuna AYALOGU, age 29, is further charged with Unlawfully possess schedule II substance.
Malik ADJOKATCHER, age 23, is further charged with Possess firearm while prohibited.
Harry YASSIN, 21 years old, is further charged with Possess firearm while prohibited, two counts of Breach of probation and two counts of Fail to comply with conditions.
Abdullahi OSMAN, age 20, is further charged with four counts of Fail to comply with conditions and Breach of probation.
Khalid MOHAMMAD, 23 years old, is further charged with Possess firearm while prohibited.
Khalid MAGAN, age 26 years old, is further charged with Possess firearm obtained by crime and two counts of fail to comply with undertaking
235) Investigators from the Peel Regional Police Fraud Bureau have made an arrest in a fraud investigation and are seeking other individuals who may have also been victimized by the suspect.
Investigators allege that the suspect targets younger victims usually teens or young adults. The suspect then asks for their help to cash a cheque and explains that he is going through some financial troubles and isn’t able to withdrawal the money from his own account. He promises to pay them a small fee for their troubles.
The victims were of the belief that the cheques deposited were legitimate and only when notified by their banking institutions, came to know they had been defrauded.....
...On Monday, July 9, 2012, Asher JALAL-DIN, a 29 year-old resident of Mississauga was arrested and charged with Defraud the Public, Fraud under $5000, and Breach of Recognizance.....
....Ottawa police are looking for a 26-year-old Ottawa man charged with four counts of attempted murder after a Wednesday night shooting on Fisher Avenue.
Hussein Mohammad is described as a Middle Eastern man standing at five feet, six inches tall. He weighs 140 pounds and has medium length, dark brown hair and brown eyes.
A police source told CBC News Mohammad is a known gang member.Officers found a bullet hole in a parked vehicle Wednesday night on Fisher Avenue near Baseline Road. It was the city's 27th shooting incident so far this year. In 2011, there were 23 incidents.....
237) Fawzi Ayub is a 45-year-old member of Hezbollah who uses the alias Frank Boschi and “should be considered armed and dangerous,” according to his entry on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list.
He is also a Canadian.
After Hezbollah sent him to Romania to hijack a passenger plane, Ayub made his way to Canada. He married and worked at a supermarket until Hezbollah sent him on a mission to conduct a bombing in Israel.....
238) On Sunday, July 22, 2012, at approximately 2 a.m., police responded to an assault in progress in the McCowan Road/Highway 401 area.
It is reported that: − during the initial investigation, the body of a man in his 20s was located with apparent injuries to the chest
− he was pronounced dead at the scene On Sunday, July 22, 2012 On Sunday, July 22, 2012, at approximately 11:30 a.m., a man was arrested at 42 Division. Zishan Malik, 20, of Toronto, has been charged with: 1) Second−Degree Murder
239) On Saturday, July 21, 2012, at 2:50 p.m., police responded to a call for a sexual assault at the Dennis R. Timbrell/Flemingdon Aquatic Centre, 29 St. Dennis Drive.It is alleged that:
− a man attended the centre and sexually assaulted a 12−year−old girl
On Saturday, July 21, 2012, at 9:26 p.m., Mohamed Vepari, 44, of Toronto, was arrested and charged with Sexual Assault.
240) A second man has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of a Toronto man near Victoria Park Ave and Finch Ave E. in May 2011.
John Kang, 21, was shot the evening of May 26, 2011, and died in hospital. Police said at the time there was no indication the attack, which occurred outside a strip mall, was random.
In July 2011, Raphael Okezie, 20, of Toronto was charged with first-degree murder. Police arrested and charged Henok Mebratu, 19, Thursday morning at 1 a.m.