Thursday, January 19, 2012
96) Police are looking for Mahad Diblawe, 19, who is wanted for attempted murder. They say he should be considered armed and dangerous, and they are warning the public not to approach him.
97) The investigation, involving the RCMP, Citizenship and Immigration Canada and the Ottawa police, continues and more charges could be laid. Mohamed Farah Abdulle, 49, faces charges of human smuggling identity theft and fraud.
98) Gomes testified Thursday that Ashiqur Rahman became angry about their daughter's crying as the couple were changing her diaper on July 15, 2009. Gomes, 25, said Rahman shouted at the infant to stop crying as he shook her.
"Ashiqur grabbed her two feet together and her hands together and shook three or four times and said, 'Stop, stop now,' " said Gomes, holding her clenched hands apart to demonstrate what she alleged happened."She was lying on the bed but her head flipped back, tilted back."
99) Toronto police have arrested a man for allegedly sexually assaulting two women on the TTC. Ali Nateghi, a 29-year-old from Toronto, was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of sexual assault in connection with incidents involving two women on the Yonge St. subway line earlier in December.
100) ...According to the SQ, Mohammadi attacked a Montreal police officer. Court records indicate Mohammadi recently completed a sentence of two years probation, after being convicted of breaking and entering on June 15, 2009. At that time, he listed his home address as the Welcome Hall Mission, on St. Antoine St. W., a shelter for homeless people.......
101) 27-yr old woman gang raped. Six "brown" suspects sought in rape charges. The incident originated in Gerard Street in Toronto, haunt of Canadians from South East Asia.... and proceeded to Yonge Street/Eglinton Ave W. ... the woman was picked up in a vehicle by a group of men in the Yonge Street/Gerrard Street area. − the woman was driven to a home in the Yonge Street/Eglinton Avenue West area − the woman was then sexually assaulted by the group of men...... The police are pretty mum on this story, you know the kind of "mum" when the crime involves that sensitive segment of our population !! Their "mum-ness" is what makes me presume that either muzzies are involved in this incident or the alleged victim is just "alleged" and nothing more.
102) A man with links to the United Nations gang has been convicted in B.C. Supreme Court for his part in a dramatic gunpoint home invasion in Vancouver three years ago.
Justice William Ehrcke found Ibrahim Ali guilty of robbery, unlawful confinement, assault with a weapon and several firearms counts in connection with the break-in at Quebec and East 21st Avenue on Dec. 5, 2008. At the time of the incident, Vancouver police called in the Emergency Response Team to search for the suspects. And police chased a getaway van that smashed into several cars along East 18th.....