Monday, June 16, 2014

Lockerbie bombing ... new information

Read the entire account at the link below and then, irrelevant of  whatever conclusion you come to about the Lockerbie bombing or which Muslim nation(s) should bear responsibility, ask yourselves why the governments of the West, knowing what they know about these Muslim countries, still continue to import immigrants from those same countries in their hundreds of thousands.  

When I read these kind of stories, my distrust of politicians and "journalists" grow even more deeper.  Distrust of politicians because they are sociopaths and distrust of "journalists" because the publications they work for are controlled by people with their own secret agenda and it's they who know when and how to release certain portions of certain items at  certain times.

Gordon Rayner writing at TelegraphUK:
.....The Lockerbie bombing was ordered by Iran and carried out by a Syrian-based terrorist group, a former Iranian intelligence officer has admitted.

Abolghassem Mesbahi, a defector to Germany, said Pan Am flight 103 was downed in 1988 in retaliation for a US Navy strike on an Iranian commercial jet six months earlier, in which 290 people died.
He claims the Ayatollah Khomeini, who was Iran’s Supreme Leader, ordered the bombing “to copy exactly what happened to the Iranian Airbus”.

Previously unseen evidence gathered for the aborted appeal hearing of Abdelbaset al-Megrahi, the former Libyan intelligence officer convicted of the bombing, supports Mr Mesbahi’s claim and suggests that the bombers belonged to the extremist group the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command (PFLP-GC).

Documents obtained by Al Jazeera television for a documentary called Lockerbie: What Really Happened? name key individuals said to be involved in the bombing, including the alleged bomb-maker, the alleged mastermind and the man who may have put the bomb on the doomed Boeing 747.

The new evidence not only casts new doubt on the conviction of Megrahi, but adds weight to previous claims that the truth about the bombing was covered up by Britain and the US because they did not want to antagonise Syria, a key power on the doorstep of Saddam Hussein’s Iraq.
Megrahi, the only man ever convicted of Britain’s worst terrorist attack, dropped his appeal when he was granted compassionate release from prison in 2009 because he was suffering from cancer, but protested his innocence until he died in May 2012.
Ever since his conviction in 2001 there have been claims that Megrahi was the victim of a miscarriage of justice, and many of the families of the 270 victims of the bombing believe the true story has never been told............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.