Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Horror beating of a Roma teen in France


This is among the many, many  indicators that France along with the UK, will be the first two nations of the EU to cave in to the violence and aggression from you know who. Although, the article below does not give any indication to the identity of the gang members,  we all know that only Muslims and skinhead Nazis are capable of doing something like this to another human being.

Rory Mulholland writing at TelegraphUK:
....Roma boy attacked in Paris: The picture that will shock France
Fran├žois Hollande calls brutal gang assault on 16-year-old Roma boy 'unspeakable and unjustifiable attack on all the principles on which our republic was founded' Warning: graphic image readers may find distressing
It is the photo that will shock France.
Beaten to a pulp, dumped in a supermarket trolley and left for dead on the side of the road.
That was the fate of 16-year-old Darius, a Roma boy snatched from his family by a vigilante mob who accused him of burglary.
The teenager was in a medically induced coma on Wednesday in a Paris hospital, where doctors said it was not certain he would pull through after suffering multiple skull fractures.
But already this gruesome attack has sparked wide condemnation.
President Fran├žois Hollande denounced it as an “unspeakable and unjustifiable attack on all the principles on which our republic was founded”.
But critics say government policy has stigmatised France’s 20,000-strong Roma community, who mostly come from Romania and Bulgaria.
France's prime minister, Manuel Valls, came under stinging criticism late last year when, as interior minister, he said most Roma in France had no intention of integrating and should be sent back to their countries of origin.
The issue sparked nationwide student protests in October after authorities took a 15-year-old Roma girl off a bus in front of her classmates during a school trip and deported her along with her family to Kosovo
The shocking pictures said to be of Darius were passed to The Telegraph by a man who lived next door to the squalid camp that the teenager, his family and others had set up around an abandoned house in the poor immigrant suburb of Pierrefitte, north of Paris.
The man, who does not want to be identified, said he found the boy unconscious in the trolley late last Friday, shortly after he was dragged away by a gang of around 20 men wearing balaclavas. The picture has not been verified with members of the family.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.