258) On Thursday, August 30, 2012, Hassan Rahimi, 50, of Toronto, was charged with Sexual Assault
259) On Friday, September 7, 2012, at 2:24 a.m., police responded to a call for a sexual assault in a student residence at York University.
It is alleged that:
− a group of students was gathered for a birthday party at a York University student residence
− a 18−year−old woman went to her bedroom and a man followed her
− he closed the door, turned off the lights, and sexually assaulted her
Mohammad Hadian, 19, of Mississauga, was arrested and charged with:
1) Sexual Assault
260) Abdirahman Salah Hashi, 23, of Toronto, has been charged with: 1) Robbery 2) Use imitation firearm to commit indictable offence 3) Disguise with intent 4) Robbery 5) Use imitation firearm to commit indictable offence 6) Disguise with intent
261) Hanten HERSI is charged with 3 counts of robbery, 2 counts of uttering threats, 2 counts of intimidation by violence, using a firearm to commit offence, pointing a firearm, and possession of a weapon while committing an offence. HERSI appears in court today.
The second suspect remains at large and has yet to be identified. He is described as being a black male, approximately 5'-7" to 5'-10" (170 cm to 178 cm) tall, with dreadlocks.
262) Khaled NUR, age 21 of Ottawa, has been charged with robbery with an offensive weapon, wearing a disguise, conspiracy to commit an indictable offence, possession of a weapon dangerous to the public, assault with a weapon and five counts of breach of probation. NUR appeared in court September 11 and was held in custody and appears in court again on September 17.
Police are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the second suspect who remains at large. The outstanding suspect is described as being a black male, approximately 5 feet 11 inches (180 centimeters) to 6 feet 1 inch (185 centimeters), thin build, 19-21 years of age. (see attached images)
263) Abshir BOGOR, age 28, and Mahad BOGOR, age 30, both of Ottawa, are charged with robbery, utter threats, and transportation fraud. Abshir remains in custody and appears in court next on Sept. 12. Mahad BOGOR was released and appears in court next on October 1.
Chalia DAOUD, age 30 of Ottawa, is charged with robbery, utter threats, transportation fraud and Breach of Probation. DAOUD remains in custody and appears in court on Sept. 13.
264) The first name of the first crook in this fraud story here is probably anglicized. ..... An Iranian man who took part in defrauding taxpayers of $14 million from the Business Development Bank of Canada has been sentenced to two years of house arrest for his role in the scam that employed a bribed banker.
Victor Abedi, 45, was ordered to repay $50,000 and serve 24-months of community arrest by an Ontario Court of Justice on Aug. 27 after pleading guilty to four offences "relating to his involvement in a large scale, very well organized fraud."
Court heard the sophisticated fraud was organized by a long-time friend of Abedi, Varuj Mehrabian, who also plead guilty in an agreed statement of facts.
Court heard Mehrabian and others recruited individuals to set up sham companies which were then used to apply for large loans from the bank.
265) Bitches, naturally make their beds with dogs. Wonder why the MSM failed to mention that she is a convert to Islam. A battered Scarborough mother of three admitted Tuesday she was criminally negligent in causing the heat-stroke death of her two-year daughter in July 2010.
Sabrina Siconolfi failed to provide the necessities of life to her young child, Sakina Abdurahman, said Crown attorney Jason Gorda.
The child’s immune system was compromised by recent abuse by her mom and older physical abuse by the child’s violent, mentally ill father, Abdallah Abdurahman.
Sakina’s multiple injuries undermined the toddler’s ability to regulate her body temperature with the sweltering 31C heat in a Victoria Park Ave. apartment which had no air conditioning, said Gorda.
The toddler had a many bruises, scrapes and scratches — most of them freshly inflicted before her death — including widespread bruising of her scalp and face, court heard. The mom had exclusive care of her child the last four days of her life.
While the injuries themselves couldn’t have killed the child, the evidence showed “they compromised Sakina’s health” and deprived her of the ability to withstand the heat due to the stress, said Gorda.
The child’s injuries were covered up somewhat by flesh tone powder or cream, court heard......
I will go out on that thick branch which looks deceptively like a weak limb, and state that the killers, when found, will be from the same faith as the victims. The chances of that are 99%.
Who killed Abdulaziz Farah, 28, of Toronto ?
Who killed 32-year-old Yehia Hassan Al-Bekai of Edmonton?
Who killed Suleiman Ali, 26, of Toronto, and Warsame Ali, 26, of Vaughan? Both of Somali origin.